Friday, May 25, 2012

Final Destination!

Jaykay.
I've never actually seen that movie.
But this post has to do with those words...
Anyway.
How have you guys been? I feel like I'm so out of the loop... darn you school!
I hate the new Blogger layout or whatever. Too much white. I miss the old one!
It was much easier to read for me.

As you all know, it's the end of May... which means summer is almost here!
Which also means...
I'm going to be a senior.
Holy. Freaking. Crap.
I can't even comprehend right now.
When I started this blog I was a young sophomore.. and now I'm going to be starting my last year of high school....
INSANITY.

The senior's last day was today..
So technically.. I am one....GAH! 
But before I can officially be a senior I have to get through those things all we public schoolers love SO dearly, finals.
I'm afraid. I need to keep my grades good. This is basically my last chance. Because colleges don't look at your Senior year grades, just your schedule. 
So that means TONS OF STUDYING. JOY. 

But, my destination is summer. My last day of school is June 5th. 
And I'm actually sad. This was my favorite year of high school thus far. 
There'll be a post on that on June 5th. Time to recap. 

Starting June 1st is my first day of finals.. and then they continue on the 4th and 5th.
But between that, I have stuff going on.
I'm taking my driver's license test on June 1st after school! I'm really scared I'm going to mess up and fail but hey, I have to try sometime right? 
Then on June 2nd and June 3rd is my dance recital. I'm pretty pumped. 
But also mad it's on those two days, because I NEED TO BE STUDYING AND I'LL BE DANCING!
Oh.. darn... such a shame...
But seriously. 
I need to study.
Our theme for the recital is "Magical Disney Memories" which I'm not too much of a fan of but hey, it's cute. 
I get to be a princess though in our opening number! Snow White! 

I can't wait to wear this tiara! I am such a little girl on the inside!

Action shot. 


I have snow white colored skin like Snow White.. I think that's why they made me her *_* 



This summer I am also hoping to get a job. I applied to 13 places.
No luck yet, but hopefully soon.  

Summer also means some of my favorite TV shows are coming back! 
The first is So You Think You Can Dance Season 9!
This show. Is. My. Life. I love it. So dearly. 
Every time I watch this show it just makes me fall in love with dance all over again. It's just so beautiful. 

Another dance show, Dance Moms, is coming back on June 5th! I watch Dance Moms Miami and I like it, but it's just not the same as regular Dance Moms. (Pittsburgh is better, clearly.) 


Pretty Little Liars is also coming back on June 5th! I cannot wait for thir premiere! The first A has been revealed... and they stuck to the books! Thank goodness! Pretty Little Liars #11 is coming out on June 1st as well, I can't wait to read that book! 



America's Got Talent is also back on TV, that show is always so fun to watch! 
And then another book I have been greatly anticipating, and I know some of my other followers have been also, the second book in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead called "The Golden Lily" is coming out on June 12th! 

All of my friends told me I look very much alike to the girl on the cover of the first book, the character of Sydney. One girl actually asked me, "Do you model or something? Because there's a girl on a cover of a book in the library that looks exactly like you..."
And another one ran up to me in the hall and said, "Paige! There's a new Vampire Academy book and the girl on the cover looks exactly like you!" 
I think the girl on the cover is pretty, so I'm glad people think so! I don't really see any resemblance though..

If I had a picture of me posing like that I'd show it...

On another note...
Thanks for all the comments on my last post! I am trying to think of some good writing ideas so I can write a lot this summer! I have really missed writing... I need to start again. I keep having urges to just bust out writing something. 
Well, that's about it for this post. Hope you are all doing well and I will be posting and commenting more very soon! 
I'll leave you with this picture-
And this one...

....
...

Okay okay, I'm done. 
JAYKAY-






post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhhh ha ha ha ha! the madge undersee/willy wonka pin rocked my whole night. and the cat just made everything perfect.

Amaranthine said...

Ooh, senior! I remember reading your blog when you were a sophomore! Time passes really quickly :). I hope you have a good summer and more time to blog!

A said...

Good luck in your finals and driving test and everything :)
I can't wait for summer, it will be great!
I love the Madge Undersee picture, so clever! x