Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The lonely won't last forever..



Dear you,

If you have ever felt alone, if you have ever wanted to give up, I am writing this for you. I don’t know what compelled me to sit down and begin this message, but I hope whoever it can find something in it.

If you have ever thought of leaving this world, if you’ve ever wanted to take your own life, it’s probably because you think no one cares. Some people don’t understand that loneliness is a temporary things. It may last for weeks, months, even years, but it does go away. You just have to find the right people.

I know that is so much harder than it sounds, believe me. I’m probably not even in the position to be dishing out such advice, but I know for a fact that I have felt lonly before and I know that so many others have felt and do feel much worse and want to end their lives because of it, or maybe you just seek out attention through drugs, or drinking or sex with meaningless people.

You think no one cares. What if I told you that I care? What if I said that I wish I could have met you before this happened, so you wouldn’t have ever had to feel lonely or sad?

If you’re thinking of giving up, don’t. There are people out there who care. Your life matters, and you are worth so much more than any negativity that surrounds you, even if negativity is all you have right now.

Fight to move on. Fight to move forward. Fight for positivity and most of all, fight for the person on the other side of the computer that’s writing this. We will never meet, we will probably never even exchange words in conversation, but I do care and I hope that you can find some happiness in this.

Please reblog if you want to spread the word about people caring. Let this reach more than just my followers. Together we can help the world feel a little less lonely, one blog at a time.

By: J
View her blog here

This is a really strong message that J put out there and I really applaud her for doing that. That's why I reblogged it. Suicide is a terrible thing and it happens everyday, but it shouldn't. Reblog this if you agree with the message above.

4 comments:

Alyianna said...

Thank you! I'm going to reblog this!

Anonymous said...

I think I'll probably reblog it, too. :) Hugs!

Converse said...

That actually made me cry :'(...... If I could reblog it I would..but wow, that was really powerful.

J said...

Thanks so much for reblogging Paige!

@Converse: Sorry that it made you cry. :( But I am happy that it moved you enough for that to happen!