Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm home early..

I got to come home today about two hours early today. Why?


There was a GAS LEAK at our school!



We were just all sitting in 5th period normally and I was reading my book. Then all of a sudden the Secretary comes on the announcements and is like "Do not dismiss students to 6th period and do not report to lunch." I'm like GREAT! NOT LIKE IM HUNGRY OR ANYTHING.



Then about ten minutes later the principal comes on the loud speaker and informs us there's a "Suspicious Unknown Odor" coming from the cafeteria, so we couldn't eat in there. So they put all the tables in the gym and we had to eat lunch in the smelly hot gym! I eat the first lunch, and unfortunately the odor got so bad the other two lunches couldn't eat!



They made us all stay in our sixth period classes and we weren't aloud in the halls. You know as students we get our hopes up that we'll be sent home early. Then my sixth period teacher and mother confirms we are going home for sure. We all started cheering and dancing around and hugging because you know we all hate school so much.



THEN they had to evacuate us to the sports complex next door. So we were crammed in our school's OTHER gym for about a half hour waiting for the buses to arrive. As we were leaving I saw several fire trucks behind my school, and it even went on the city's news website.



So that was my excitement for the day. They wouldn't let us go to our lockers before we were evacuated so I have none of my homework! YAY! I'm hoping we won't have school tomorrow..



So now I sit here. I think I'm going to go write. Ta ta for now.






3 comments:

Endor said...

That's awesome! :D

The Nights That Turned Into Mornings said...

Whoa crazy stuff! But at least you got time off school :) x

Ley Firewalker said...

Wow! Crazy!!

-Ley <3