Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



I know it's not Tuesday, but I wanted to do this anyway.

The topic for this Top 2 Tuesday is... 2 Favorite Gifts Received.

1. My first favorite gift I received would have to be my Flip camera. My biggest idol in life (and also cousin) gave it to me last Christmas. I've had a lot of fun with this camera and I've made some cool videos with it.


2. My second favorite gift I ever got would have to be my Ipod Touch. I can't live without the thing, seriously. I use it everyday of my life. It doesn't just entertain me, it helps with a medical condition I have when I listen to music. So without it, I'd be insane. When my old one broke, I cried like a child who just lost their puppy. I got my first ipod touch because I had to have a major surgery and my parents felt bad. (I would have still had that one I got because of the surgery but it broke. The stupid surgery also caused the medical condition)


0 comments: