Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New season.. new fashions!

Hey everyone. Today I am going to blog about some current fashion trends for fall! Do you want to stay in style? Then follow these fads!


These cute little boots are called UGGS. Uggs are very in right now. They come in all different colors and styles. But these boots are also very expensive. Other boots almost like this are made cheaper. Just make sure you get your hands on a pair of boots this fall!


This is a PLAID SHIRT! Plaid shirts are every where! They come in all different colors and designs and they look great!


These are BALLERINA FLATS! Ballerina flats are adorable little shoes that come in all colors and designs. You can wear them with almost anything! Jeans or even a skirt or dress!


This is a LACE SHIRT. Lace shirts are super cute. They can come in all different colors or designs. The whole shirt may not even be laced, just the sleeves or back or neckline could be laced.. but that's awesome too!


These are RIPPED SKINNY JEANS! Buy a pair of these and you'll look amazing!


This final trend is MOCCASINS! These are super comfortable and adorable! I know I love my moccasins!

That's all for now! Until next time!

1 comments:

J said...

I'm totally in with almost every one of these trends. Love plaid shirts, got mine from Forever 21 last Sept and it's still like new.

I want a pair of Mocss, but didn't think they'd be best for the wet weather lol. My uggs are around here somewhere...

and I LIVE IN FLATS haha. Seriously, those are my go-to shoes.

Great blog, Paige! :)