I'm going to start to gradually come back to the blogger world.
I've taken a long break.
I don't even know if the break is over.
School is just so overwhelming this year and I'm at my breaking point.
But, I miss this, so I'm back.
I was tagged in this a LONG time ago, and I apologize for the delay.
I don't usually do tags but this is a great chance for you guys to know more about me.
1. Post these rules.
2. Round One: post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Round Two: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Round Three: create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
1. I love fashion and dressing nice for school every day except for Thursdays.
2. I am super excited for Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver to come out on Feburary 28th. (4 more days!)
3. I'm really jealous of this blog design. And just her blog in general. I wish I was that awesome.
4. My third dance competition of the season is in a couple weeks.
5. I hate Whip Cream.
6. I love the iPhone app, Instagram.
7. I'm a confessed Pinterest Addict.
8. I really wish I had better grades.
9. I wish I had more time to blog, read, and write.
10. Today marks 3 weeks with my boyfriend.
11. Today I got my first and second kiss.
1. What do you want to major in when you go to college?
Creative writing/ English and journalism.
2. What exactly is in your purse right now?
Uhh... hair brush, lip gloss, wallet, gum, phone, giftcards, mascara, ear buds, & sun glasses.
3. What is your favorite movie, book, band, and song?
Movie- Slumdog Millionaire & The Devil Wears Prada. Book- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Band- My Chemical Romance & Foster The People. Song- Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance.
4. What are your least favorite movie, book, band and song?
Movie- Twilight. Love the book, hate the movie. Book- Matched by Allie Condie. Band- I don't really hate any bands...in particular.. Song- Young, Wild, & Free by Wiz Khalifa.
5. What are you wearing right now?
|This shirt, but not with that hideous skirt. I'm wearing that, skinny jeans, necklace and bracelets, and my UGGs.|
6. You have 5 million dollars, and three hours to spend it. How do you do it, and what do you spend it on? WHAT?!? THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION.
I'd fix my family's economic issues, restore my dad's business, buy myself a car and probably an iPad, new clothes, a bunch of books, a nice camera, put some in savings for college and the future (That counts as spending!), and give the rest to charity.
7. What is the last thing you heard? What are the exact word or lyrics? Who said it? How do you know or not know them? Uh. I heard the wind blowing outside.. and my sound machine.. but if you mean lyrics then "Make me come alive, come on and turn me on."- Nicki Manaj. I know she's a singer..
8. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Movie? Band/Artist?
TV show- Dance Moms. It's so fake and staged but I can't stop watching it! Movie-Madagascar. That is the funniest movie in the history of forever. Band/Artist- I have a lot of these... Taylor Swift, Paramore, Mumford and Sons, Foster The People, My Chemical Romance, Lady Gaga...the list continues..
9. What is your favorite perfume? (I'm only asking girls, so this applies.)
Hmm.. I don't really wear that much perfume.. but if I had to choose, it would be Baby from the Harjuku Girls collection by Gwen Stefani.
10. If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Write books like my hero/ inspiration Sara Shepard, author of Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. Or just good books in general. Books that people would love.
11. What is your favorite thing to look at?
His eyes <3
1. What is your favorite type of candy?
2. Biggest pet peeve?
3. Twitter or Facebook?
4. Who is your favorite person on YouTube and why?
5.Who is your biggest idol/ inspiration and why?
6. Do people know you have a blog?
7. What is your favorite book or book series?
8. Public schooled or Home schooled?
9. Biggest goal?
10. If you are a Christian, what did you give up for Lent?
11. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
I TAG EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS MUAWHAHAHA!