So, I saw this on a few other blogs that I follow, and since I have a serious case of Blogger's Block right now, I thought this would be fun to participate in!
|My cousin Mary and I. I am the one on the right in the brown jacket.|
Hi! I'm Paige. I don't really have any nick names. Maybe Paigey-Paige or if you pronounce Paige differently. I'm a junior in high school and a dancer. I blog because I love it, and my followers understand me and they are all such nice people.
(1) What's the nerdiest/geekiest/ weirdest thing about you?
Hm, I don't really know. I mean I guess if I told people in my school that I had a blog and love to write books they'd think it's pretty weird. But on Blogger, that's totally normal behavior. I think a really nerdy thing about me is that I'm obsessed with the old Nickelodeon show Avatar The Last Airbender. A weird thing is that when I'm home alone I like to sing along to Taylor Swift songs really loudly. The geekiest.. I think the fact that I actually wanted to watch the CBS Republican Presidential Candidate debate tonight and actually found it interesting is pretty geeky...
(2) If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
Well, I'll start out with an obvious one, a book world. The book world of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It would be so amazing to be a part of that! Especially since Adrian Ivashkov lives there <3
On a more realistic note, for a TV show, I'd like to live in the world of Pretty Little Liars. First of all, I love the series of books by Sara Shepard and the show. I would just love to spend some time in Rosewood with the mysterious A...
(3) Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
I think for this one, it's my little bookshelf in my room. Just to have all my books on it and see everything I've read and some books I plan to read is just really cool to me.
|Obviously, this isn't my book shelf, but isn't that so cool?!|
(4) Do you still like animated Movies? If so, which one is your favorite?
YES YES YES! I love them! I could choose a few here, but one that definitely rises over the others is the first Madagascar movie. The second one is lame, but the first one makes me crack up every time! The animals are so cute and hilarious, I love Alex the lion the best! I am also in love with the movie Up!
|When the P falls apart and makes that other word.. I crack up every time!|
(5) What is your favorite household chore?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA ha ha ha..ha.. no. I hate all chores with a passion. I am extremely lazy, so that's probably why. My least favorite chore is folding clothes. It's so boring and takes forever.
(6) What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks?
I hate coffee. So, when I go to Starbucks I always get a Double Chocolate Cream Frappuccino, no whip cream, but chocolate syrup on top. <3 I hate whip cream too. I'm a really weird person.
|If this was mine, it wouldn't have that stupid whip cream on it!|
(7) What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, and pepperoni only. Did I mention I am picky?
(8) Waffles or Pancakes?
PANCAKES! Waffles are great too, but pancakes rule over them for me. Mmm.. now I really want some.
|Mini ones are so good!|
(9) Do you like to play games? If so, which one is your favorite?
I sorta do. I haven't played one lately though. A few of my forever favorites are Trouble, Old Maid, and UNO (which I never even played right, we just have great memories with it.) But, one I played a sleepover back in the beginning of this year was Catch Phrase, and that was hilarious and so entertaining!
(10) Have you ever let anyone win a game?
(11) Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, just highlighted.
(12) Do you make your bed every morning?
90% of the time, when I'm not running late, yes.
(13) Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
I don't have a preference, nor do I really even care.
(14) Do you like Carpet, Tile, or Hardwood floors?
Carpet, because it's soft and warm!
(15) If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
All of my writing, to keep it safe and make sure no one reads it.
(16) What's your favorite condiment?
SALT, SALT, AND MORE SALT! I'm going to be so unhealthy one day.
(17) Have you ever thrown up on someone? (Excluding when you were a child)
That's a really weird question.... and no, I have not.
(18) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
The Secret Circle on CWS when I watched it earlier.
(19) Think fast.. what's the first song that pops into your head?
Ours by Taylor Swift.
Well, this was fun! Join in on the blog party here!
Leave me some comments guys, where have you all been?
Update- I reached over 20k for my NaNo Novel! It was a successful night!