Okay, so this is going to be kind of difficult. I'm doing this on my new character named Alice Myers from my new book which is still untitled. I'd like to share a pitch with you guys but I don't exactly have one yet..
I'm not sure what the entire plot is yet, I'm still thinking of ideas. But I have the main characters down and this will help me to better get to know them. So, here we go.
This is a visual of Alice. She has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She is 17 years old and she lives with her dad and older sister Morgan. She will be a Senior in high school when summer ends in the story.
1. Do they have any habits, annoying or otherwise? Yes, she does. Alice loves to drink. She's becoming an alcoholic and she doesn't even know it until..... something happens that I can't tell you.
2. What is their back story and how does it affect them now? Well, if I go too in depth with this it will give away a lot, but just know that Alice's mother died when she was about 5 years old. With no mother figure present in Alice's life, that has lead her to bad behavior. Her dad is always working to keep money coming in, and her sister is perfect and in college. Her best friend is Faye Roberts.
3. How do they show love? This is an odd question. Alice has only dated a few guys in the past, and all of them broke her heart. She isn't really sure how to show affection in other than dirty ways. She's not a good girl. Don't worry, she's a virgin, or at least Faye thinks she is.
4. How competitive are they? Alice doesn't play any sports. But when it comes to guys she's interested in, watch out.
5. What do they think about when nothing else is going on? Beer, and when/ where the next party is. She's got the slowly becoming an alcoholic thing going on.
6. Do they have an accent? No.
7. What is their station in life? Okay this question is even weirder than # 3. She's a teenager.. I don't really understand the question.
8. What do others expect from them? Well, Alice is actually a nice person, besides the whole being competitive over guys. She is a people pleaser and hates hurting other people's feelings (Unless she has to stand up for herself or Faye, then it's required.) So they expect kindness from her. She usually respects adults too.
9. Where were they born, and when? In Pennsylvania. Her birthday is April 28th, 1994.
10. How do they feel about people in general? Alice has some trust issues, and only lets a few people get close to her and know her secrets, like Faye for example. She has had so many people hurt her and she doesn't want that to happen again. But she likes most people...
Just so you all know, Faye Roberts, the narrator, is a complete opposite of Alice. She's a total good girl and has a pretty good life. But her and Alice are BFF's anyway. Here is a visual of her. She has shoulder length Auburn hair and blue eyes. She is also 17.
Interested in hearing about this new book? I need some feedback! Let me know your email in the comments!