Friday, August 5, 2011

Exciting things happening here at The 828!

Hey everyone! I see now that I have 74 followers, hi new followers! Thanks so much for following me!
 So as you may have read before, today I left for my vacation! As you are reading this I am on my seven hour drive to North Carolina! I wish I could read on the way, but it makes me sick :(
On Saturday I'll be at the beach!


Anyways, even though I'll be gone, there are some exciting things happening here over the next nine days!

I am having some totally awesome people post for you guys while I'm gone! They are all great bloggers and are sure to keep you entertained. Want to know who they are? Well even if you don't, here they are anyway in the order and date they will be posting!

August 6th- Marisa
August 7th- Taylor Lynn
August 8th- Converse (From the now deleted blog- Converse Nerd.)
August 9th- Evie
August 10th- Qui
August 11th- Shelby
August 12th- Sam
August 13th- Jen
August 14th- Devin
August 15th- Dia

That is such a great line up of some great bloggers! Make sure you check my blog on those days to see their awesome posts! (You should also go follow their blogs..)
Thanks again to all the guest posters for doing this! I look forward to seeing all of your posts!

I am almost positive I'll have internet at the beach house. But, who knows how fast or slow it will be! It could be dial up for all I know! If it's good enough, I will get on and comment on blogs and posts and etc, I just won't have time to post!

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy these posts coming up! See you in nine days!

post signature



5 comments:

Converse said...

My post isn't to great.. Is just a really short post about The HUnger Games :-/

Devin said...

Converse, I will definitely read it! I love the Hunger Games. I'm sure it will be great!

Anonymous said...

Hunger Games are awesome Converse, I am sure it'll rock!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you've got a nice lineup there! :) I'm looking forward to posting today, I think I've got a good idea. :D Can't wait to see the rest of the guest posts! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, and have a GREAT time Paige - too bad about not being able to read in the car, though. :( That stinks.

"See" you when you get back! (Or maybe before, through email. ;)