Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vote for our fan name!



CALLING ALL FANS OF THE HUNGER GAMES!

"With the series at stratospheric levels of popularity and a four-film adaptation on the horizon, it's about time that somebody gave "Hunger Games" the one thing it doesn't have: a name for all the screaming, frothing fans who can't get enough of anything "Games"-related. After all, "Twilight" has its Twilighters, "Harry Potter" its Potterheads—but where, oh where, is the word that describes people who go cuckoo for Katniss?!

Well, actually, it's right here. (I mean, down there. Just hang on, and I'll explain!) Because after E! Online went casting around for something to call "Hunger Games" fans, fan websiteDown With The Capitol realized that the time had come for us to title ourselves...before someone makes the choice for us, and we're all known as "Hungerbutts" for the rest of our lives. So if you're a fan of the dystopian novels, here's your chance to have a say! The name is up for voting in an open poll, and there are six inventive monikers to choose from. (Weigh in after the jump!)"

Go to this link to vote for our fan name! I voted for Mocking jays, but I also like Tributes! Vote so we don't get stuck with a dumb name!

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/06/14/hunger-games-nickname/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Needs to go vote!

Converse said...

They Have something on Down With the Capitol.... I voted Tributes!

Savannah Jean said...

Tributes! :D

Plus: I don't go kookoo for Katniss. I almost hate her. xD I do LOVE Gale, Finnick, Johanna, and Annie though.

Anonymous said...

I voted for Mockingjays!