Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pass it on! *Future Jedi Girl's part, you're up Converse and Munch!

Here is Future Jedi Girl's, or Sophia's part of the story! Next up is Converse and Munch! But, you guys know Ethan isn't his real name.. James is. Ethan is his character.

If you haven't read the rest of the story- click here.

Ethan (James) strode over to where I was sitting and plopped down in a nearby chair. "Hey Em," he said, using the name I hadn't heard since I was 7. Ethan (James) was the only one who could get away with calling me that. At least he was. "Haven't heard from you in a while" he continued.

"Actually I haven't heard from YOU" I retorted coldly, trying to ignore the ice blue eyes that were staring at me.
I could clearly remember the last time I saw him. He had announced that he had begun dating Chloe Johansen, one of my many tormentors.I was crushed. Ethan (James) and I had been friends since we were little. When he became handsome around 5th grade all attention was drawn to him, leaving me in the shadows. But he still was a great friend to me. At least before the Chloe time. I called it that in my head. The Chloe Time. I hated her and still do because of all the horrible things she has done to me.
I zoom back to the boy sitting across from me. He brushes some of his dark hair out of his eyes. I always have

had a huge crush on him. In fact right now I'm trying not to resist hugging him. I haven't seen him in so long. "So," I start, "Are you still dating Chloe?" he pauses for a minute and replies with a steady 'yeah'. Feeling slightly crushed I tell him quickly " I have to go. See you later." I can see the alarm on his face but he nods willingly. I get out of there as fast as possible.

*****

Great job! You are a great writer! I love all the drama with her and James (which is his real name, not Ethan. If you read Marisa's part, you'll see that.) Thanks so much for participating!

Paige (Me) *Done*
Qui *Done*
Nova *Done*
Endor *Done*

Taylor Lynn *Done*

Hana C* Done*

Marisa *Done*

J *Done*

Ley Firewalker *Done*

Future Jedi Girl *Done*

Converse and Munch*You're up!*

Jedi Chick
Devin

Paige (Me)

0 comments: