Thursday, June 16, 2011

SYTYCD favorites & great dances


Jess Leprotto
I loved Jess ever since his audition for So You Think You Can Dance. He is a Broadway boy, those appeal to me. He was in the musical Bye Bye Birdie! He has a great and funny personality.

Season 8 crush without a doubt. He's the new Kent Boyd.
He's an amazing dancer, I think he's the best guy this season. I mean there are some good hip hoppers but they aren't Jess! Here is his audition-



Gah! He's just so cute *_* The judges are idiots, he does enjoy dancing. He should have gone straight to Vegas.
He was in the bottom 3 tonight and was at risk of being kicked off the show! I was so scared! I'm going to have to vote more so he never has to see the bottom 3 again...


Obsessed fan much?
Check out this routine-

LOVE LOVE AHH! <3

Sorry, I need to show you one more, it's the top 20 guy routine. It's the sexiest thing ever *_* I love guy dancers.. Just fast forward to 1:47 to see the routine.

My favorite girl this season is-
Ryan Ramirez

Ryan is just such a nice person and such a great and beautiful dancer. She replied to me on Twitter, TWICE!! She's actually nice enough to acknowledge her fans! That's a big reason why I love her. She is also a great inspiration to me. She tried out last year and didn't make it to the Top 20, but she did this year! Here is her audition. Skip to 1:30 to see the dance-


Now here is the Top 20 girl's routine, it is AMAZING! WATCH IT!-


I wish I was on that stage with them doing that routine..


If you don't watch this show, WATCH IT! FOX 8:00 PM Wednesdays and Thursdays! If you do watch it, who are your favorites? Let me know!

If Jess and Ryan ever did a duet together.. oh gosh that would just be amazing.

0 comments: