Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Meme!


So a bunch of people are doing this meme, so I'm going to do it too!

Day 1- Favorite song? Wow, this is an extremely tough one because my favorite song changes like every day. And I have A TON of favorites so it's hard to choose. My top three at this moment would have to be Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore, Scheibe by Lady Gaga, and Last Kiss by Taylor Swift. Plus hundreds of others.

Day 2- Favorite movie? My all-time favorites are Slumdog Millionaire, The Devil Wears Prada, The Blind Side, Beastly, The Parent Trap, and Prom.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, where to start...

1. Taylor Swift and Lady GaGa rock. Haven't heard that song by GaGa, but I <3 "Born This Way" and "Edge of Glory". :)

2. I know what you mean about favorite songs changing daily! I can never just choose ONE favorite song. Music is AMAZING! I think it's quite possible that I might have a heart attack if I broke or lost my iPod.

3. "The Blind Side" rocked!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you saw Beastly too!!! I haven't talked to a single other person (besides my mom because she went with me) who has seen it! I love that movie!