Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Born This Way is HERE!!

If you keep updated in the music world you probably have heard that Lady Gaga's new album Born This Way is out!



I am a huge Gaga fan, but this album was not what I expected.




The cover: WTF? Is she eating her hair? It's not even creative like I thought the cover would be, it's just her face! And she doesn't even look pretty in that picture. The title of the album is like up in the corner and you can barely see it.





The songs:






  1. Marry the Night- Love it, one of my favorites.



  2. Born This Way- Love it.



  3. Government Hooker- Love it, one of my favorites.



  4. Judas- Love it.



  5. Americano- Hate it.



  6. Hair- Love it.



  7. Scheibe- Love it, favorite song on album.



  8. Bloody Mary-It's okay.



  9. Black Jesus + Amen Fashion- Hate it.



  10. Bad Kids- Like it.



  11. Fashion of his love-Like it.



  12. Highway Unicorn- Like it.



  13. Electric Chapel-Love it.



  14. The Queen- Like it.



  15. Heavy Metal Lover-It's okay.



  16. The Queen-Like it.



  17. You and I- Love it, one of my favorites.



  18. The Edge of Glory- Love it, one of my favorites.



So I have some mixed feelings on the songs you could say.



Videos:



The only videos out so far are Born This Way and Judas. I hate Born this Way. It is disgusting and I turned it off halfway through. It was just plain disturbing. Judas, I thought was very cool and I like it. But it makes me think Gaga is not as religious as she says she is. Who am I kidding? She's a friggin Devil worshiper.



What do you think of it? What is your favorite song? Leave comments!




To all the people who commented, I agree with you on the religion thing. I just like the way her music sounds, you know what I mean? I support her message of never giving up and being yourself. But the rest of her messages.. NOOO... I know Judas betrayed Jesus, so it makes me mad she'd sing about him. I just like how the song sounds. I liked her a lot better when she released her first album. She was not as crazy back then. I don't support her craziness, devil worshiping, weird ways. I just like the sound of her music.


I'd reply to you all on the comments but it's not working. But Jedi chick, what bad message does born this way send?I know it's about being born gay/bi. But if someone is born like that then they should not be ashamed of it. And if someone isn't gay/bi like myself, I think the song means to just be yourself and don't be afraid of what others think because you were born that way.Please tell me why you think it sends out the worst message.She talks about not loving God in there, which I think is terrible, If that's what you mean.
May 25, 2011 4:23 PM

4 comments:

Grace said...

Ahaha....hmmm.......

I actually really, REALLY dislike Lady Gaga. I find her sick and twisted, and she's a Devil Worshiper like you said. So....I won't buy any of her music, listen to it, or anything. Alot of these songs (goodness, ALL of these songs) send really bad messages in my opinion. Almost especially Born This Way.

Sorry, because I /now/ know you like her. :P
Enjoy the album anyway.

Jedi~Chick <3

Anonymous said...

I kind of agree with Jedi~Chick plus that meat dress was too far.

Anonymous said...

I'm not the biggest fan of GaGa either. She was fine when she was new but now her songs are raunchy and disgusting. I won't even get into her music videos, or we're going to be here all day. I will say this-GaGa is not a Christ worshipper, most likely. Her songs (To name a few: Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, and Judas (does anyone else realize that Judas is the guy that betrayed Jesus?!)) do not worship God in any way, in fact, it's quite the opposite for a lot of them. Not only that, her clothes are obscene and usually something that should be put under a 'Mature Content' label.

So that ends my little rant on GaGa. xD

Nova

Converse said...

I have been sort of creeped out by Lady Gaga lately. The Judas song is especially freaky to me. If you don't know, Judas is the dude in the bible who betrayed Jesus in the bible to get crucified. Plus if you look on Youtube, there are "backward messages", which I thing in the Judas song says "A king with no F****** crown" or "King with no crown". These things are just a coincidence, they are the artist actual message. It doesn't surprise me like it did the first time though, and just know this kind of thing has been going on for years. My mom says the devil (when he lived in heaven), loved music, so thats how he gets to us.

I have heard some rumor about Lady GaGa getting sold to the devil as well as Beyonce and J.Z.

I think Lady GaGa is trying to get to her fans through terrible messages