Friday, March 18, 2011

"Don't get too comfortable. It's not over until I say it is. -A"

"I suppose I could let bygones be bygones, forgive and forget, yadda yadda. But where's the fun in that? These pretty little bitches got everything I ever wanted, and now I'm going to make sure they get exactly what they deserve. Does that make me sound awful? Sorry, but as every pretty little liar knows, sometimes the truth's ugly-and it always hurts. I'll be watching.... Mwah! -A"


"Did you really believe I was Toby? Puh-lease. I would have killed myself too. I mean, honestly - ew. He totally had it coming. Karma's a bitch, and so am I - just ask Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer...."

"BUCKLE UP, GIRLIES. NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS. —A"

HAHAHHA. Oh how I love you A.

Monday March 21 is the season finale of Pretty Little Liars!

I am so sad because I love watching this show. Sometimes it makes me mad though because they change so much from the books and literally nothing is the same, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed who A is.. well the first A anyway. If they change the second A, I'm going to be REALLY. REALLY. ANGRY. So I'll defiantly be watching it, let me know if you are!


Speaking of Pretty Little Liars, another great book by Sara Shepard called "The Lying Game," is BECOMING A SHOW!!! I'm so friggin excited I can hardly wait!








It will premiere August 15th on Abc Family at 9. The series is based on the books, but it's a little different.. OF COURSE.

Here is the pitch from the book...

Sutton Mercer had a life anyone would kill for. Then someone did. Now her twin sister Emma is living the life that Sutton left behind, and Sutton is watching her every move from beyond. What’s it like?
“The worst part about being dead is that there’s nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It’s enough to kill a girl all over again. But I’m about to get something no one else does—an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.


Sutton’s sister Emma got the short end of the twin stick. She grew up a hundred miles away with none of the perks of Sutton’s life of privilege. They were supposed to finally meet the day Sutton was killed . . . to figure out why they were separated at birth . . . where they came from . . . who they really are . . .
Now Emma is desperate to know what happened to me. And the only way to figure it out is to be me—to slip into my old life and piece it all together. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Pretend to be a happy, carefree daughter when she hugs my parent’s goodnight? And can she keep up the charade, even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?”

One twin dead, and the other one stuck in a life that isn’t hers? Which part of Sutton’s life do you think Emma will have the hardest time faking?

See, in the book, the twins never meet, but in the show they will meet, THEN Sutton is killed.. Here is the description of the show..

The Lying Game follows Emma, a kind-hearted foster kid who learns she has an identical twin sister, Sutton. Sutton, unlike Emma, was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. After their initial meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues a lead on the mysterious identity of their birth mother. After Sutton inexplicably fails to return to the girls’ designated meeting place, Emma must decide whether to come clean about her identity and risk her own safety in the hope of uncovering her twin sister’s whereabouts, along with the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

See! They always have to change stuff! WHY!!?? It was good enough as it is! I'm still going to watch it though.

Will you watch it? Or read the Lying Game? LEAVE COMMENTS!




"I'll be watching. -A"

0 comments: