Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I feel..


Untalented, unloved, unwanted, rejected, alone.
When I chase my dreams all I get is knocked down and told I'm not good enough.

Everyone says "Oh believe you can, you can! You can do anything you set your mind to!"
Well that doesn't apply to me apparently.

I feel like I've wasted my time for the last twelve years, working hard and getting excited and then my biggest dream being crushed.

So many hopes and tears, wasted on this. Now I get to watch the others have fun and do something that I know for a fact I want way more than them.

I don't know if I should try again, because I can't stand this pain anymore and I don't want to go through it again, but I want this more than anything in the world
No one knew or will ever know how much this meant to me or how much I want it. I guess giving someone a chance is out of style now. Everyone thinks it's no big deal ,but to me, it was everything I looked forward to and hoped for. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it.

This is a depressing post, but I have no one else who wants to hear to this, so this blog will hafta do.
Another terrible school year for me, yay.

I'll be back tomorrow, happier I hope. :'(

4 comments:

Savannah Jean said...

I'm sorry you feel like this. :(
Of course, its not true. No matter how many times people tell you you aren't good enough or you'll never be able to do something, you should still keep trying. In fact issues like this should be enough to make you keep trying, to prove whoever wrong.
Thats kinda what I live by.
I hope you feel better tomorrow, and whatever it is blows over or gets fixed so you do have a chance.

Brooke said...

Paige what happened? I know the feeling and I hope you feel better! NEVER give up on your dreams! Their us ALWAYS a way! xx

Jenna said...

I know how you feel :( but what comes around goes around!! Ok that didn't really fit in this context... but everything happens for a reason!! That's my motto :D
I hope you feel better soon!!!

Paige Woiner said...

Thanks guys for being there, I'm lucky to have such nice followers :)

@Brookie, lets just say something I've dreamed about (literally dreamed about) and have been looking forward to for the past year and a half, I'm not good enough for apperently.So my biggest dream ever was crushed.