Saturday, May 21, 2011

TV madness!

So as you all know summer is coming up and that means many shows will be starting up and some ending. Most of the ones I like are just starting up!

Pretty Little Liars Season 3 will be starting on June 14th. I read the 8 books so the show kind of makes me mad since they changed so much or the plot. But oh well, it's still good! Watch PLL if you don't already!




















This new show called Switched At Birth is starting on June 6th on ABC family. It seems interesting so I want to watch it.











So You Think You Can Dance? Will be starting on FOX on May 26th! I never actually watched this show on TV before, but in November 2010, I went to see the winning dancers preform live in my town. I fell in love with it there.











One of my favorite shows America's got Talent will be starting again on May 31st on NBC! If you don't watch this show, watch it! It's so cool and entertaining to see what kind of talents come on there! And it's also funny to see the sucky people!








This show The Nine Lives of Chloe King also premieres on June 14th right after PLL. I might watch it. It depends if I like the first episode.















The Lying Game won't premiere until August 15th. But still, I can't wait! The 2nd book in the series comes out on August 2nd. I'll have that finished before the show starts.














I'm going to have a lot to watch this summer! Let me know if you guys are going to watch any of these shows!













1 comments:

Munch said...

I watch PLL, but I'm guilty of only reading the first book...
I plan on watching Switched at Birth, and SO You Think You Can Dance. I have never seen So You Think You Can Dance, but I have always wanted to!