Monday, May 30, 2011

Pass it on! *The list! Very Important!*

The majority of you have replied to the last post, so I'm not going to keep you guys waiting. I can always add other people later if they want me to.

Anyway, to the rest of you who replied, THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Here is the order that the story will be passed along-

If there is a * by your name, you have left a comment!

  1. Paige (Me)
  2. *Qui
  3. *Nova
  4. *Endor
  5. *Taylor Lynn
  6. *Hana C
  7. *Marisa
  8. *J
  9. *Ley Firewalker
  10. *Future Jedi Girl
  11. *Converse and Munch
  12. *Jedi Chick
  13. Devin
  14. Paige (Me)

That is the order! I hope you are all happy with it. If you are not following the person above and below you, go follow them! Their names are the link to their blog!

Remember these rules-
1. Keep your part of the story under 2 paragraphs.
2.You'll have a limit of 3 days to finish your part.
3. Wait your turn.
4. Keep the main character's name the same.
5. Read the parts that come before yours.
6. Have fun with it!

When you do your post, if you could title it something like "Pass it on! Part #" that would be great! If you could also add my link or the button (once I get it made) somewhere in your post, that would be great too.

I will be posting the beginning of the story on...

Whenever EVERYONE on this list leaves a comment. I'm shooting for between June 1st- 3rd.

So then Qui will take it after me!

Please everyone, leave a comment telling me you saw this post if your name is on the list!

Thanks! Can't wait to see your amazing ideas!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do it!!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't comment earlier. Blogger wouldn't let me comment. :P
I'm having to use an anonymous account how. It's still not working. >.>

Jedi~Chick <3

Anonymous said...

>.>
<.<
. . .
It's PARTY TIME! *throws around confetti*

Ahem. . .sorry about that ^-^

Endor said...

I'm ready!!!! :D

Savannah Jean said...

I'm second! :D

Momma Too Many said...

I'm third! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm on The List, and #6, too! I can't wait - I'll have to go follow Endor and Hana now! :)

Anonymous said...

OkeyDokey!

Marisa said...

Sounds good to me! :D

J said...

I'm ready! :D This is going to be so fun! Thanks for including me!

Oh, and one idea I have is this: Do you think you could post the story in a new post on your blog every time someone adds a part, so instead of having to play tag and search for it on each site, we can just look here and then write our half?

Ley Firewalker said...

GREAT! I'm looking forward to this! =D

-Ley <3

Munch said...

Ready! I'm off to follow Future Jedi Girl and Jedi Chick!