Saturday, April 9, 2011

A video game that's actually a workout!

So today I went to Gamestop and decided I wanted to buy this game..


Just Dance 2 for Wii. We've all heard of it, and if you havent, SMH. (Shakin my head)


I had to babysit for about four hours today so I brought it over to play with the girl I was babysitting. WOW I AM POOPED. This game really is a lot of exercise! And it's fun too! You'll defiantly burn more calories on here than doing an actual sport! There's a ton of popular dance songs on there that you dance along to. Like the old Dance Dance Revolution, I miss that game! *Sheds tear*


You basically just mimick the rainbow dancer person, but sometimes its harder than it looks!


I got the song Firework by Katy Perry for free on the store, but the rest of the songs came with it.


My favorite dances as of now are Viva Las Vegas by Elvis, Alright by SuperGrass, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, and D.A.N.C.E by Justice.


The hardest dance for me right now on there is Rockafeller Skank. That one was actually challenging.



Do you have this game? Do you like any of the dances I like? What are your favorites? I'm curious, LEAVE COMMENTS! :)




And most of us know the store Deliah's. Well, in our mall, OURS CLOSED! I was very angry until I saw this store moving in it's place..


Strawberry. I was surprised because usually in our crappy mall, when stores close, the places sit empty for years, but this moved in right away! I walked by before it was open, and saw workers unpacking boxes of clothes and I knew I would love it. So I went in there today and it's one of my new favorite stores!


Have you ever been to Strawberry? Leave comments!


And I'm also very excited for tomorrow because I might be going to see Beauty and the Beast, and Evie is announcing her giveaway winners! *Crosses fingers and prays that I win*

0 comments: