Friday, April 22, 2011

Please make her feel welcome!

Hello my awesome followers!


My cousin Bailey has decided to make a blog, it's called Thoughts of a Choir Girl.
A few of you like Evie, Marisa, Qui, and Amaranthine I think are friends with her on Goodreads..


Anyways, she's new to blogging so she doesn't have that many posts or anything yet and isn't sure who to follow.


She loves to read like the rest of us obviously.


I'm going to help her make her blog awesome tomorrow and I'm going to have her follow all of you guys since you all are amazing bloggers.
If you could just go over to her blog and maybe say hi and possibly follow her.. I'd appreciate it! She'll be posting more exciting things soon!


http://www.thoughtsofachoirgirl.blogspot.com/ - you should click on that link!


Thanks!

0 comments: