Saturday, March 5, 2011

"You just see right through me, but if you only knew me.."

"We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable, instead of just invisible." - Invisible, Taylor Swift.



I guess we have all felt like this before, totally invisible. That's how I've felt lately, and it sucks. That song is like the story of my life right now.

This person and I are friends, but he just sees right through me. I don't know if he wants to be more than friends or not, I doubt it. Sometimes he talks to me and sometimes he doesn't. I just wish I wasn't so invisible to him. I wish he saw me the way I see him, you know what I mean?

I don't know how to get closer with him, but I really want to. Some days I just want to give up but I don't know. Any tips on getting to know someone?

On another note.. have any of you guys seen the Born This Way video by Gaga? Okay, I love Gaga but that video is just TOO weird.. she went a little over the top with that... if you haven't seen it, look it up.

Taylor Swift needs to make some videos for her songs, they are AMAZING. She made the Back to December video, but that one was kinda boring. It's just that guy walking back and forth back and forth and Taylor getting snowed on! Oh well, hopefully other videos will be better. The Mine video is WONDERFUL!

Anyone agree? LEAVE COMMENTS!

So I heard this rumor where if you say "I will remember my dream, I will remember by dream," a few times right before you go to sleep, you'll remember your dream! My math teacher told us about it and she said it works, then one of the girls in my class tried it and she said it worked, so I'm gunna try it tonight! That'll be so creepy and awesome if it works..

Bye dolls :)


0 comments: