Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins..

AH, I LOVE GLITTER. It's just so amazing. Considering I dance, we use glitter all the time. In our hair, on our bodies, eyes, faces, etc..


Like for example this eye glitter from MAC cosmetics from their new Super Woman Collection..
It looks great on my eyes. I was at the MAC counter in the mall and I just randomly started putting it on and it's so pretty! I want it so badly but ITS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! Even on the MAC website.. SOLD OUT! Another downer is that tiny container is 21 dollars. Like really?!

I am ashamed to say that today I got a Pillow Pet, but actually.. I really like it. I'm going to use it for when I lay on my bed and read and such. I got the Dalmatian one, its so soft and cute.. look at it!


I recommend getting a Pillow Pet, even if you're a teenager like me. They're cute, soft, and most of all comfortable.

I also got a pair of Coach Poppy sneakers today, for an actually good price, considering Coach stuff is always so expensive. I could not find a photo of them though :(

Hope you all had a nice weekend and hopefully you'll have a nice week to come :D


2 comments:

Evie Jay said...

PFFFT! Pillow pets are awesome! I got a bumble bee one for Christmas! haha! They are comfortable and cute! hahaha! I didn't know they had a Dalmatian one, though!!! And I love glitter, too! :)

EvanDouglas said...

Varicose veins are enlarged veins blue or purple that you usually see bulging leg.

veins