Saturday, February 19, 2011

Maybe dreams can come true..

So tonight was our school's Mardi Gras dance, even though Mardi Gras is a long time away. I was dreaming of something happening at this dance, and I was like "There's no way, it's impossible ,just stop dreaming."

Well, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. It made my entire night! (You can probably guess since it's a dance..)
I was so surprised and shocked. And I still am. But I'm not sure of anything yet, so I can't get too excited.


People disgust me at school dances.. if your school is like mine, you know what I mean. People practically look like they're having sex while dancing and making out like animals while dancing.. its gross.. Like, slut much? Haha.

Anyways, hope all of your weekends are great! I currently have 29 followers and my goal is 30, so maybe that dream will come true too :)

1 comments:

Ley Firewalker said...

Glad you had a great time and it actually happened!! =)

-Leia <3