Monday, December 13, 2010

Time to think musical!

Yep, it's that time of year again! If you love to preform on stage like me, then you're probably just as excited for your high school musical as I am!

My all time goal of life right now is to become a featured dancer in our school's musical. I.Will.Make.That.Happen.If.Its.The.Last Thing. I .Do.

I'm not worried about a lead role or anything.

Our school is considering a few musicals.


























I really want it to be Carousel or West Side Story, because there's a lot of dancing in those. Beauty and the beast, I'd probably be dressed as a spoon! The weird thing about our school is, we don't know what show we are doing until AFTER auditions.


Is your school doing a musical? Which one? Will you try out? What part do you want?

LEAVE COMMENTS!


0 comments: