Sunday, November 21, 2010

I think I might cry....

I'm so happy! I have 11 followers now! Thank you guys sooo much! I really appreciate it!
If any of my followers want me to follow one of their blogs, just leave me a comment! If you guys have your links posted on your profile, I automatically follow all my followers back, but some of you don't have your blog link posted.

So if you don't have the link posted on your profile but want me to follow your blog anyway, let me know!

I also have a question....
How can I make separate sections/pages on my blog? Like right below the header? Like ones that say Home, contact me, about me, photography, and etc... I went under add a gadget and clicked the "Pages" one, but it only let me add a home tab and nothing else! I have no idea how to do it, so if you know how please leave a comment! :)

Happy Blogging!

1 comments:

Evie Jay said...

*waves*
For the pages, just go to "New Post," then click "Edit Pages," then add them from there. :)

Anddddd....YOU'RE BORN ON AUGUST 28TH, TOO?!?!?! ME TOOOO!!!

*waves again*